While getting Blake ready for school this morning, he tells me this - "Mom, memorizing my Bible verse for KIDS Rock is so easy - even a cave man can do it!" He said this an hour ago, and I am still laughing about it!:) And then Craig II says "Hey Mom, you should make that your new KIDS Rock logo". Seriously, where do they come up with this stuff:)
3 comments:
LOL!!! I am totally laughing out loud!! Sounds like something our Ethan would say. That darn TV!!! I love it though, makes us laugh!!
HA HA HA! That was awesome... These are the kinds of stories that make me anxious for Aaron to talk, although I'm sure there will be times when I long for the silence =)
so funny! a total boy statement too =). zane is loving the verse this week that's for sure.
Post a Comment