Monday, January 26, 2009

A few thoughts...

Instead of trying to remember to post all the time with the fun and interesting things that go on around here, I am going to try a different approach.
So, with that being said...
  • History was made last week- may not like it, but we will pray anyway
  • Cardinals in the superbowl- who knew?
  • An oldest son who is soo close to being taller than I am
  • A youngest son who loves football
  • A husband who is a working machine and is so good at his job; yeah to a new dealership!
  • A kids praise team that gets it!
  • A job that stretches me; and it is good
  • Friends our sons have chosen; so much fun
  • Surprise nerf gun attacks!
  • International beer fest invites:)
  • Guitar lessons and an oldest son who likes them
  • The end of the tunnel for a youngest son and his braces; almost
  • Strong family study - looking forward to the journey
  • Golden spoon certificates from an honor roll student
  • Helping choose high school courses for next years registration
  • Mexico trip meetings and prep work
  • Friends that are blessings and we can't live without
  • Isaiah 40:28-31

5 comments:

Joel Mayward said...

I need one of those Nerf guns! Awesome.

Jeanetta said...

This is cute. I love your family! And I do my own taxes. :)

Melissa Stephenson said...

Good post =) Love you guys!

Trudy said...

Hi Sarah, aww thanks for the note on my blog. I love you so much and it was so great to see you too. I am so happy to come on Tuesday's and be with everyone. I LOVED hearing you sing! I can't wait to lunch with you next week!!

Unknown said...

High school courses?!?!? What?!?!?!?

Hey neighbors - hope you're doing well.