Has there ever been a day in your life when you wonder just what else could be around the corner? In the last 3 days, 2 of our 3 toilets have broken, 2 of our 3 TV's have died and the large agave cactus in the front yard that bloomed this spring is dying (if it has not done so already) and could fall over. So, we smile, get frustrated, deal with it, feel blessed for what we do have and pray that no one gets hurt if the cactus falls into the street :) Just thought I would share.
2 comments:
Ah!!! Seriously!? That's exactly what I'm thinkin as I read that. Poor things!! Does it make you feel any better that we had to pay anexhorbanent of $ to replace or washing machine timer/dial and then replace the water pump in our GMC? Uh...lots of moola that God decided we needed to let go of. :) Smile, be happy now! We are though- we are up in Pinetop, how CAN we complain?!
Oh man, I hate living in a fallen world where things break and cost a lot of money! =) Sorry Friend - It does seem to be going around right now for lots of people, oddly enough....
Post a Comment