- Blake got his braces off! His teeth are so straight. He lost two more teeth when they took the brackets off, so now he has a retainer to hold everything in place while the new teeth come in. Did you know you can pick the color of the retainer and choose a decal to go in the acrylic color? I didn't - but Blake did. He is now sporting a bright red retainer with an Atlanta Falcons symbol in the middle.
- Craig II had a really bad case of the flu - was it swine flu? Who knows. Lots of kids who went to summer camp came back sick - not a great way to end an awesome week in Big Bear, California.
- Craig II is getting ready for football; even participated in a passing league game the other night. It was 106' outside at the beginning. I wonder, if they have indoor arenas in Colorado that protect people from the winter weather, (so they can play soccer and such) why don't we have indoor arenas with a/c? The boys didn't even have full gear on, and oh man was it hot.
As soon as things settle down a bit - I will post more frequently. :)
4 comments:
I totally remember getting my retainer. (I feel old). I remember the dental assistant showing me her retainer with a picture of her boyfriend in it. GROSS! I chose a silver sparkle one with a Dallas Cowboy star in the middle. Oh those were the days!
Ps...ask Brian about his sweet retainers :)
HI Herrman Family! I miss seeing you Craig II and Blake!! :) Wish you were here. Can not wait until I see you again but that might not be until Christmas but maybe this fall...
Sincerely,
Caleb "The Keeper" Florence
HI Herrman Family! I wish you were here!! Can not wait to see you again even thought that might not be until Christmas time! Well anyways, my family and I will maybe see you this fall! :) :) :)
Sincerely,
Caleb "The Keeper" Florence
Post a Comment