So, apparently I can't keep up on this blog like I know I should. So, here is a recap for each member of our family:
Craig-
-Kenz & Leslie and BG Products keep him busy
-as a football and baseball dad, nights and weekends are active
-back to playing in a men's softball league; lots of fun!
-still working as the sound tech at our church; has it really been over 20 years since he started that "hobby"? He is too young for that :)
Sarah-
-RMCC Children's Department is the best place to work; it's busy, challenging and there is always humor to make the day
-still have opportunities to sing; I can say it has been way over 20 years for me as I have grown in this part of my life
-as a football and baseball mom, nights and weekends are active
- designed to be thankful and blessed even when it is not so easy
Craig II
-9th grade and working on registering for all high school classes
-baseball is the format he follows
-involved in his youth group at RMCC and led by a great team; combined with great friends makes us very proud
-taller than mom, almost tops dad
-we are loving this boy so much!
Blake
-5th grade and advanced math
-flag football; season after season, after season.....
-great friends makes growing up fun
-living with Wilson's Disease the best he can; slowly responding to treatment and a highlight to PCH and GH every time we have an appointment
-we are loving this boy so much too!
Hope to publish some new photos soon; have a few to share since it has been so long since the last photo we posted :)
"Praise the LORD, all nations!
Extol him, all peoples!
For great is his steadfast love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.
Praise the LORD!"
Psalm 117
No comments:
Post a Comment