Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Champion Hoops Camp



This past week, Craig II and Blake participated in a basketball camp.  They worked really hard and had so much fun.  This is the second year our church has provided this camp. We had about 115 students participate.  All the kids had so much fun, and they learned a lot about the game, and life as well.  I was part of the administration team - so I "played" off the court, but was able to try and play when I could (Dad, you would have gotten a good laugh watching me, I am sure).  We have the privilege of bringing in Melvin Adams to work with the kids.  He is a former Harlem Globetrotter and NBA player.  He is amazing - both in the game and with the kids.  We are already looking forward to next summer, and the outreach that this event provides.

No comments: