Friday, September 25, 2009

The first of a few...






It's been forever since I last wrote anything, so I am playing catch up. I was going to post all this info in one large post, but I think a few at a time is more fun. :) So depending on how you read this is could be current info, or old news.

August 12th began the new school year. Craig II is in 9th grade, and Blake is in 5th grade. The phrase of "time flies so quickly as they get older" is now more evident than ever. Both boys are doing really well in school so far this year. Blake was bumped up to advanced math (he didn't get that gift from me), and Craig II is taking an engineering class that he really likes (again, not a gift from me)- they are already looking forward to their week off in October. :)


No comments: