Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The BIG 50! Fifty years of marriage! Congratulations Uncle Dan and Aunt Phyllis! Thank you for such a great time. It was great to catch up with family and see their little ones. The mass was good, Dans song to you two was outstanding! The reception afterward was, as Blake likes to say, 'good times, good times.' So, everyone let me fill you in on this reception.....We had name cards we had to pick up on our way in that also had our table we were to be at. My table had my cousins Matt and Aaron and their families, no room for me. So, after bouncing around from table to table for awhile, and some help from Matt's wife Jeanette, I was able to sit with my Aunt Jean and Uncle Larry, as well as my cousin Mary and her husband Brian. What a hoot that was! As Mary and I actually truly met for the first time that I can remember. As she was already out of the house by the time I would have been old enough to even remember her. I remember more of her younger siblings, my cousin Walt and Susan from my visits to Kenosha. Well, I was able to give our blog info out to some, as I remembered to hand them the business card size info sheet Sarah made for me before I left. So, I look forward to seeing and hearing from my family and as we do we may post some of those comments.

No comments: