Does anyone else have a problem with their washing machine and dryer "eating" their socks? How is it possible to do all the laundry and then have an odd number of socks left over? Or what about some items disappearing? Just curious...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
UNBELIEVABLE...Sarah gone techie! Unbelievable and fantastic!! What a handsome family. Some things never change. So very great to see you and to read about your lives! I miss our visits! Your friend, Jeano
YES!!! Oure new washer and dryer does the same thing!! I want to put a really small spy camera in the socks and see where they go. My wife says I am crazy!!
2 comments:
UNBELIEVABLE...Sarah gone techie! Unbelievable and fantastic!! What a handsome family. Some things never change. So very great to see you and to read about your lives! I miss our visits! Your friend, Jeano
YES!!! Oure new washer and dryer does the same thing!! I want to put a really small spy camera in the socks and see where they go. My wife says I am crazy!!
Post a Comment