Blake got home from school today and told me that while he was on the bus ride home, he thinks he got bit by something on his back. "OK, let me see". He then lifted his shirt for me to see. There was a very large welt was on his back, raised with a large red dot in the middle. I thought maybe it was a bee sting, but I didn't see a stinger. He said it hurt a lot. So I asked him to tell me what happened. He says he was sitting in the back "like I usually do Mom", when he felt something crawling up his back; he grab his shirt, and that is when he felt a sting. OK, now my skin is crawling...ooohhhh. Needless to say we have had it looked at, and I now need to measure it by circling the site with a pen every hour to watch its growth. It is a spider bite, and so we will watch for any open wounds on the site. Yes, Craig is out of town; thank you Lord for peace and friends that make things like this a little easier. Maybe Blake will think it will be cool to tell his friends he got bit by a spider; he loosened his fear knot ( check that out Brian!)
2 comments:
Blake, ouch!
What kind of spider??
Any updates on the bite??
Lee Lee
Post a Comment